The power rating of this engine is the net power tested on a production engine for this engine model and measured in accordance with SAE J1349 at a specified rpm.
- The OHV design enhances combustion efficiency
- A variable ignition timing (digital CDI) results in high power output, reduced fuel consumption and excellent exhaust emissions performance.
- Easy starting with an automatic decompression system and an easy-to-grip soft recoil starter handle
- High quality materials and purpose-built components ensure reliable long-term use
- Meets world’s most stringent environmental legislation
- Guaranteed low fuel and oil consumption
- Reduced vibration and noise level
|Engine type:||4-stroke single cylinder, OHV petrol engine, 25° inclined cylinder, Horizontal shaft|
|Cylinder sleeve type:||Cast iron sleeve|
|Bore x Stroke:||77 x 58 mm|
|Compression ratio:||8.5 : 1|
|Net power:||5.9 kW ( 7.9 HP ) / 3600 rpm|
|Cont rated power:||4.1 kW ( 5.5 HP ) / 3000 rpm, 4.6 kW ( 6.1 HP ) / 3600 rpm|
|Max. net torque:||18.3 Nm / 1.86 kgfm / 2500 rpm|
|Ignition System:||Digital CDI with variable ignition timing|
|Starter:||Recoil (el. start optional)|
|Fuel tank capacity:||5.3 Liter|
|Fuel cons. at cont. rated power:||2.2 L/h – 3600 rpm|
|Engine oil capacity:||1.1 Liter|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||381 x 428 x 422 mm|
|Dry weight:||25.8 kg|
The power rating of this engine is the net power tested on a production engine for this engine model and measured in accordance with SAE J1349 at a specified rpm. Mass production engines may vary from this value. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.